Friday, June 29, 2007

Examples Of Funny Wedding Vows

fiesteras such situations. Not that it was ex siege, but the shape was different, and worse because it was by both sides sex. It was then that the no-drinking a lot more sense. As there is no possibility of "weak" in the way of thinking, and therefore no weakness to bend the will ... Anybody want to ask why you want to fish is not a Brazilian ???... Well, I do not catch a Brazilian because I want to fish any of nowhere, is Brazilian, Chilean, Argentine and Hungarian ... Not that I am denied, but decided not to mix it in body if I feel in soul checkered. Simple. Easy. Consistent. And unfortunately (or grace) My heart is checkered and ... So I leave only to me or until desmescle
A warrior chooses the battlefield ... An impeccable warrior chooses the best position in any situation and if necessary face ... But if it is really lively going to choose his battlefield, where he knows he will have more resources ...
So I can come back at 15 years with my head still have 20 or 20 and start learning how to react in the way ... Either also leads to success ... In the end the only thing that changes is the decision. The only change is to clarify what the hell is really what I

want to do.
Oh I'm tired!
Today was a very good day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment