Sunday, June 3, 2007

My 3 Year Old Has Sores On Lips

your hard drive with all music, images and nonsense from you and valuable, if not the blood of your blood ...


Every morning day comes to Hostel, and while the woman who prepares breakfast and I looked horoscope page we will give a glance to the newspaper, sharing unfailingly good mate.
Then I ask ; her "How is that a baby snatch a mother of her own arms?" "And for what?" ... "To remove the organs," she tells me "To sell abroad," ... I'm still looking quiet little picture of a baby, his mother in another photo, with a face of anguish, and also the sketch of stealer of babies. "But ... it's strange, is muand strange. A woman when she is a mother, sharpens your ability to react to a possible threat of danger, which could jeopardize your child, especially if this is small. A woman with a baby, becomes the animal to someone trying to harm her son ... In fierce "... she rejects me ..." But just imagine that someone comes, the baby's mother ; not think you will do no harm, is approaching and once you pull BUM near the child's arms, the push and beyond ... "...." Mmm ... I do not know, to me it seems strange, very strange "... Then I'm thinking, how many times hyper victimized by itself who is to blame. Or at least one dose of guilt. Then imagine the story of the girl with your baby, and I think ... "And if she wasto an accomplice? And if she sold her baby? And if she herself made an agreement with someone to fake a kidnapping? "And I'm staring at your picture and plaintive crying face. Maybe I'm tough in my mind, maybe it's just a poor victim of the evil mother in the world. But is absurd to think that approached a vehicle which itself was suspected that ...
spent days agonizing search.
Until the baby came ... In a ravine. Dead of course. How did it get here?
They say that the person making a complaint is the prime suspect. And it was. The girl had an "accident" that meant the baby broken neck or something. He was so scared
to, he decided to abandon the baby e invent

0 comments:

Post a Comment