Friday, June 8, 2007

Get Well Card Messages Stroke

Why is it that produces things like shopping? ... I decided to change my eating habits in the bud, or at least try again ... But that inevitably have to invest ... I've read a lot about nutrition and know that the key is to eat well and do not stop eating ... Although not eating help lose weight, is quite damaging and harmful to other things ... I will run almost every day, and I can feel in my body and increases strength and energy, I wake up every day morning and feel I need energy nutrients in my body, my brain ... I have hungry all day ... Worse, because I've realized that I have a lot of that "anxiety" from eating as it is called ... Something that did not have before ... And question meyourself about what might be the reason for the food that attitude changed in me, I came to the conclusion that clearly responds to a lack ... But what deficiency? I suspect it is related to everything that has moved in my life today ... In all that I lack, that I have no more ... In how I managed to go beyond myself ... As I am alone. I talk to many people every day, but I'm alone, every day. And I like it. And it hurts a bit sometimes, but I know it's good. But, however deeply affects my emotional state. I feel self-filled. And the time to eat produce a self-infilling, and I suppose that there is a connection ... The custom of having someone is so, so incredibly ingrained. Of the men

0 comments:

Post a Comment