Saturday, June 2, 2007

Charging Laptops In Europe About spiders ... and spiders ...

One day I saw a spider in my room, big as ever I saw in a room. I did not know what to do ... I never know what to do. I do not want to die, but I do not see them ... I went looking for someone to take her out of my room ... But when they left, she was gone ... Then came days and days of not seeing her until I went back to relax ...
until he returned to appear before me ... And I could see that the dimensions were indeed giants, I panicked, I was in my bed reading or writing or knitting, I agree ... She crossed the entire piece to hide in the shadow of a garbage ... I thought about how difficult it was for her being so big and draw much attention .. Because I saw it as trying to be smaller, trying to spend mStruan their territory by other means, according to how they perceive .... I think highly invasive human beings on the planet ... It is easy to think of running a balance ... The balance is so delicate, and all need a balance, every good work is based on a delicate balance ... However, my gmail signature says "
non-equilibrium is the origin of all coherence
" ... Phrase I got from a book by a famous physicist ... when you look at the lines that make up the picture of a tree leaf, for example, see that it is composed of thousands of tiny fibers that are moving in different directions in a disorderly and even chaotic ... But once the scheme is "unbalanced" with a line other, vuelve another line to appear complete the scheme and becomes a cycle that emerges from an imbalance and ends constituting a closed system in itself, and finally is consistent and a work of art .. . And it seems that this is all ... a galaxy, which is something that if you see fragments is a mess, but if you see it as a whole is a system that sustains itself, like a leaf, and like a living .... Whenever I see a spider and scared me finish positing the existence of all the balance that makes up the universe, the boundaries that define the coexistence between human beings, the human way of life, and ignorance of how to live and see the world a so strange and different as the spider ... Finally
other day, when Argentina was the fourth girl I pretended to be asleep. Had much sleep anyway, but to my indecision about whether to tell who had a tarantula in the room, or not tell, I decided to take a third option ... The option of not taking any ... when I heard all the sounds of her sleeping, I was deeply complicit in the spider, I do not know whether for better or for worse, in a good way or a bad way ... But how I felt ... Just nervous slept all night ...
..............................
.. Now the inn is full, with a reserve of a group of 60 people ... So I had to leave the room ... and go to the home of the mother of the owners ... I told him before her, the a

0 comments:

Post a Comment