Saturday, June 16, 2007

Clarithromycin And Terrible Taste In Mouth It should be pure fun ...

I have a question that seems to be very basic. One question that may seem silly. But it appeared in my mind yesterday and then stayed revote in the flow of ideas that comes and goes ...

"What am I? But what am I? I am a human being, Is this the answer? I am a creative being. An animal. A living being.

not want to think about the obvious. I Corps, I am life, I am a being with consciousness of being.

Today I thought about the bread. I went shopping at the supermarket and just bought a pack of black bread. The cashier told me "Is that all?" And I said nothing because I have a cold and no voice. He is self replied, "No, not only this, all this" and he laughed andand feeling. Am. And everything is. And what is not can not be because it is not. How simple. I think the answer to my question I can only build intuitively. I can "feel" the answer (if you get the idea of "feeling" one), but I can not define it in one or two words except maybe "I" and only that. Majadera After all this reflection, I conclude that there is but pure fun, not more. As it fun for everyone, that simple. I have a good time sitting here thinking about bread, not smoke a whistle, no girlfriend, no drinking, no going to fantasyland. So just enjoy my life, enjoying being alive, leseras think, to write another kilo of Leser, drawing, dancing in the ascendingalways good to remember that any time you die, so you better be doing something worthwhile ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment