Friday, June 1, 2007

Send Off Wishes Sample Letter .........

I do not know what to do with great sadness that consumes me. I do not know if I am born, I do not know if I'm dying. I see my sadness as a mild pain that transcends all the features of my existence in the same tune, and becomes part of everything good and rewarding being this stage of my life.
Each day that passes I feel more my individuality enormous. And no one can beat that. It is illusory, it is real. It is as we come to the world.
No matter which direction you choose, I am just myself. I want to talk about what I feel, but no one will listen. I want to call, but I'm not sad in any way call. I want to write, and do not know what to say, I see my pages on the Internet, and once in them, I do not know what to satisfaction can give me. No choice. I'm just me. Just me and God on this trip. And it's not bad. It is not. It is new, is complex, as a new technology that does not know how it works and frustrates you do not understand ... Do not understand the instruction book that comes in an interplanetary language, unknown, completely unknown ... I can not explain it simply feel that I am correct, and yet at the same time, subtly ripping me inside ... Every day, of course, people are more and more accustomed to your absence, and soon cease to claim it, and soon cease to think it ... And that is not bad ... Part of a natural process ...
I might take everything I love, yet I can not. Because the mode is returned if nohue of the picture. Includes the shadows, include your pain let go of what you love, includes the ruins, including the difficulty of making part of yourself, living in a new structure ... All to be able to truly love. Love what the world wants to give in his boundless generosity, and not what we pursue with eagerness fool ...
Because behind every painful detachment hides a chance to discover something new to love, and I do not mean a "new love" in the sense teleseriesco, if not a new possibility of thanks to the wealth of a property could ever have anticipated, after a loss ...
me not away, if I approached ... For this, whatever it is that is what will allow me ... t go back to findperiod that I love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment