Monday, July 2, 2007

What Happened To Jav Talk Back to earth ...

Chechi

diz:

marcia please i want you back for good, please come back to earth .... the Jo said that.


A short five years that it sends me back to Earth. And what I can answer? From what I serve the greatest secrets and powers of the universe in my hands if I do not know how to execute them, if I do not know what to do with them? If if I wanted to come back tomorrow, I'm pretty dam dam inactitud my own, my lack of bite to 3 thousand miles from my land ...
I prey, but do not know what ... Of my doubts, my indulgence in my environment, my lack of character to my own unhappy. Dam of my headache ... Depth of my knowledgedo ... My certainty about which only I have the directional control channel where my life ... I myself am waiting to detonate? Hoping to re-activate? I feel the love in the world ... I feel what I'm giving myself to the essence that satisfied everyone in the world .... I do not know how many times I feel good about what I give, what I bring to the "world" ... I want out of here now ... But go where? There's a world outside and I do not know where to go ... Actually I'm limited because I have not a "Real" in my pocket. So I have only my feet and my wits to get around and run off into the world. All you really need ... And will I have fear?
Sea ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment