Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wedding Dance Solution Nothing special about my specialty.

"You conquered me"
Those were the words of the master of capoeira. Capoeira 32 years, 47 of life and a knack indescribable. Response
And I just looked with a look of surprise.
"And you did nothing, absolutely nothing, and I won," he continued. I know I did nothing. I know that I did nothing. I just looked, waved, smiled and listened.
"She got me with his simplicity, his charisma, his humility, his courage. You are a warrior." "He said nothing that I could play, I gave no promise that I could say, I gave the hand, I always told the truth, from the beginning. He never gave me hope. He said he had no relationship, but tampoco wanted one. And yet, you conquered me "" You're different, very different "" Look around, see all the women who are doing capoeira ... Are many. Many. And none is like you. You are distinguished from all of them "" Look as though you are here talking to me, as everyone has their eyes on you "...
I liked him, frank and respectful. But little was said in response to his speech about me. I have heard many times in my life than I am. The other, special, or just weird I am. And yet I know so well that I'm not. I know as well, every day, not I am what they say, even so. Am I who say I am?? Or am who I claimed to be?? Or am who I am I am?? Or am to

0 comments:

Post a Comment