Sunday, September 2, 2007

Perspiration Smells Like Vinegar Sleeves of this week = WOW!




Naruto 368: Reconnaissance A lightweight chapter after last week, that if you do not know, it was confirmed the world's most obvious spoiler XD the Yondaime was indeed the father of Naruto, and his name is (or was, rather) Namikaze Minato. Returning to the chapter weekly
.... I like, but of course I generated a super impact as XP last week I liked the whole thing Jiraya (always one of my favorite pjs), but I see it difficult win the "leader" of Akatsuki.
What I found interesting is that it seems that the entire village of the rain is full of "Akatsuki" thugs "because there are two common ninja akatsuki style bands (with the symbol of the town struck through). Do
I walk around the Strawhat Thriller Bark @ _ @ (which seems fun Zoro XD), Absalom returns and kidnaps Nami again to marry her XDD. I do not really imagine how this will continue, anything can happen now, I hope the next chapter is SUPER!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hellsing: There came the raw so I'm cursing a very hotly Hirano ^ ^ as the previous chapter was WOW! and anxiously awaiting the episode this month ¬¬************** top OVA was delayed .... AGAIN!



Embalming, The Tale of Frankenstein
Other
:
I tank a bit in the translation of this one-shot Watsuki> _ & am

0 comments:

Post a Comment