Sunday, August 5, 2007

Blonde Hair Salon Kyoto Japan And nothing else.

Delivered to the wheel

straight path,

picked a lifetime and I carried on my back

small cracks I stumbled upon the nature of those not

breathing hard, without opening his eyes, mumbling my old truths.

need, love, adventure, ambition,

I chased everything, without embracing anything.

Streets, bar, cheap hotel, all the faces with the eyes of the world,

hugged me and wrapped me in its charm inlaid repulsive ...

demons ate and ate mine ... Exhaust

sheets crying, tired of my laughing turma. Contagion
my passion, my illness, my literal female
I understood.
And I laughed and I went off, dreams, light, hunger, thirst!

I became the mother of my nature ...
And the world opened up and took me with her hands ...
I stirred, I walked the air, I breathed a gale of good ideas in the face,
and saw it all ...
The whole universe is crossed with my fiber, I saw him, and I was mistress of her sublime ...
He showed me the secrets and laughed, Risa
silly, loud, cool, happy, absurd madness
simplicity!
And all there, and all here ...
And everyone dancing in the same, and all delivered to the rhythm ... I
us, them, of you, I'm all,
first, third, voSotres, they ...

I placed on the floor ...
And again I'm the ant, I'm the giant ...
I give a little jump and return to my country,
To become tiny, and you.

That's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment