Friday, August 17, 2007

Little Wart Like Thing On Lip

Today I feel the opposite of many things, far removed from my own knowledge. Today I feel like prey in this hostel so damn generous. Cursed-Bountiful. Absolutmanete I am happy with my life since I woke up and rotten. Bothers my internal convulsions, my endless questioning. Uncomfortable to be so full of my own uniqueness, which is what makes me feel intrigued and passionate about myself, like life itself. Today
hate I do not know what, I hate my fake ignorance, hate my eternal ability to successfully overcome it. Today I see the number 17 (August), and I hang it. Love it grows and I approached my destination. Love and be in Chile, but are there yet, and without wishing to be there right now. I love hugging my kingdom, mine love to do all that ands mine, and let me wrap around to the possessions belonging. Today possessions belonging here, and today I am prisoner of my own choices. And I admire and I hate that. As the strongest, being like an arrow. For nothing more than nature itself ... For fall even in my pits, throwing myself head to tangle my perceptions of the world.
Because the process is. Because nothing is static. Because I am everything, and everything moves. Because evolution is nothing but life in its full perfection and infinity and absolute, extending to a multidirectional anachronistic and eternal, and made from start to finish, but always recreating car. Always, but never ends. And everything was, but there's a new reconfiguration.
And that is what I am, andthat I am prey, for that is all my liberty. That's what makes me the magician, architect and builder of my destiny, my environment. And today I hate to understand everything I understand, and hate not understanding what I do not understand. And I hate to see behind my own tantrum, my reprimand, my right, my advice, my sweet helping hand ... Any given by myself. JA! Hate
not hate anything really either.
"It's all about the mood," says my friend Stéphane de France ... I write long e-mails I read with great zeal ... And I look forward to.
Is that so??
Damn cycles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment