Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bluntville Wraps Wholesale

rights but several of them were selling things like xD and some were selling crappy things half (?), it is noteworthy to fandom, Ivrea (only for being the publisher of sleeves of the country, nothing else), Blockout, Neo-Tokyo (for RK dolls have cheap XD) y. ....... bleh ... xD I think I stand any other bag. Choripanes were above the 4 $!!!!!! that HDPS! but hey it was good in everything; P

Ah! on Thursday I buy all manga! Vagabond # 8 (end of Musashi vs Inshun !!!!), Cafe Occult # 1 (failed ¬¬**) and Eyeshield21 # 2 (Deimon vs Oujou !!!!! *-*) courtesy of fandom is the custom and I bring them * ¬ *
then went back on Saturday, in which I had to wait because the line was HUGE! between type 5 >__________\u0026lt; but Igua
HTMLXC








do not like the mask or T_____T Kabuto (the weapon used in the second pic)

Well now if I have nothing more to say xD
greetings to all, P

0 comments:

Post a Comment