Saturday, July 21, 2007

Telephone Answering System Today I did something I will not do anymore.

cer Curitiba tourist ride, and they invited me. I did.

wanted to work in a Hostel. I am working in a hostel.

wanted to do something with my drawings. I'm doing. wanted to have a new vest, and mother of the owners of the Hostel knit one for me. Now I have. wanted to get job opportunities in a distant country, so I got (Israel).

wanted to learn to knit, and sticks and wool came to me. And I learned.

wanted to get someone to take me by car to Sao Paulo, and I got ....

And the list is endless ...... half

But what about the things I get, I feel they are not wanted? Aha ...... It should be very attentive eyes .... For the power of what one wants or "decide" is stronger than you think. Today I had to do something that I promise not to do anymore. And the truth is that one never really "have" to. But studying the possibilities, and decide to do.

Anyway.

I did something I did not want to do, but I decided to do so.

I did something I did not want to do, but do not blame me and I do not say anything.

When you no longer blame or self-recriminations you .... The matter ends right there. Done. I decided, I did. And what comes is part of it. And if I want it another way, I make another decision that will change, and if not, I stay and continue to live so I decided to live. I m

illonaria and happy. Will decided to stay in Chile? Will I choose something else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment