Monday, July 9, 2007

Stomach Ulcers From Autoimmune Causes

I think this layout is beautiful Hawaiian, although it is detestable to say .......... havaianas

Sometimes I feel like I'm a real crazy ...

Today I started to roll on the floor ... Yes, first I rolled forward, and when he hit the wall, rolled back ... My body revolved in one direction and another, I felt another body ... Feet explorers who climbed, slid ... and my back was like an elastic arch, and my arms the new holder of my body .. Towards a reverse to change then another, then rolled and exploring new ways to move through space ... She closed her eyes and breathed .... What constitutes the set of features that make me "being" was flying through space ... and my cuerpo was playing and exploring a strange world, with certain limitations, but with ability to adapt to the environment ...

was a lonely dance that flowed like water. That was a dance. Then I pulled my clothes. I felt nothing that would make me feel ashamed. No thought. Shame, no sense in the nature of "exist" ... And I went to the shower and sat on the ground under running ..... Ida, disconnected, but connected sim yet. Not knowing why he did everything he did in a way I never do, but doing it without thinking about it at all .... only by doing .. feeling at the base of my existence ... feeling simply "being" ... Finally a being who only cares about being. I took a bath;

0 comments:

Post a Comment