Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How To Clean A Flintlock Rifle Eme interplanetary

fits in my imagination with so little effort ... The truth is tiny ....

And today when I got up early in the morning (and not just get up late but it has nothing to do ...) and went to the outside ... I climbed the path that connects the rooms of this hostel with the room where breakfast is taken, and I felt much the wind in my face ... And looking through the trees, looked like the bottom began to disappear, to distort ... And another fund appeared ... Elsewhere ... Only trees .... But the same way and the same wind and the same sky ... And I clearly saw that I could be where I want, when I wanted ...

Every moment I was puzzled by the fact ... And the more I see the "reality" is not something that existsmakes me look more attractive to everyone, because everyone treats me much better ... Even the woman in the kitchen, I hated it a little at first because I told him to speak more slowly, he brought me a gift today ... And I admit that my attitude changed with it too ... Then when I look and hear everything she has to say, (that did not want to hear it never stops talking and usually complaining about something) see beyond it ... And I feel that I understand deeply, as it is, so human ... With no memory of what she really is ... That can not now be otherwise ....
The worst thing is my "boss" who inevitably sees me more attractive, and I have to pull me off a hundred times. And if I have to get rid of him one hundred

0 comments:

Post a Comment