Monday, May 14, 2007

Staph Infection And Gal Bladder

Hello!

be right back here.

I apologize to the organization of Club Otaku Neko not to OtakuRubí asist. More than anything I exams and I can not afford to enjoy. Moreover, they often let me go to places outside as much Mataró Barcelona and Tarragona.

Still, I wanted you to see what you knew and I have not abandoned the contest and I'm still in it. I look forward to proclaim the second test and congratulations for having more competitors than last time.

A big hello to Neil Young, which is the only one I know of all the contestants and is ... Let me be clear: a mother's aunt = D

putísima

Here I leave you with some pictures and I recuerdo I am still testing.

Finally, I wish to thank fans and all the stalwarts who have visited this journal and have said so nice things about me ^ _ ^

kiere are you so much! *


I know it's a drawing but it is a self

xD My eyes



boredom



[*] Idol Project is a competition organized by Neko Otaku club [@]

0 comments:

Post a Comment