Monday, September 26, 2005

Round Over The Counter Pills

ity, at least the dogs they bring the paper and throw you drool, but what about the hamster?

One of those who passed, at school, I walked me to my class of 2 ยบ B (a salute to all my class and my teacher, I will be watching: HOLA CHARLY, YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE AND LETTER LOVE ALL YOU WROTE ME), and I heard two girls talking about their hamsters. I told them I had a very nice, I've taught before, but I restart it in case anyone does not remember or have not seen:

Mr. Green
So the next day stayed in my house with our respective hamster. We took them out of the cage and she asked me if mine was male or female, but since I'm not sexadora of rats was therefore not very clear, asI took my hamster, I turned ... and see what the pig Hamster got my friend to do:


My hamster is a white boy, which I have before, but I restart if you have not seen: Neutral


Anyway, that FLIP is a little bit, because what a dirty trick, right? the thing is that my friend left a little avergonzadita and I was pensive as he watched how fast you moved the Morrito my beautiful hamster. Which is white and very beautiful, is this:

Anyway, oddly enough I got a little cachondilla lived with the situation before, and feelingMina Harker took the hamster and I went between the legs

But just then was my mother who is a bitch because I let it go to Romania for failing to sweep my room and saw me with eyes blank, and empty cage and a slight tremor in my pants ... My mother told me put YOU WHERE THE HAMSTER, Bitch? and clear, now, that caught me brown, since I can not see the face, and my hamster less ... which incidentally is very nice, is white, is this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment