Friday, January 7, 2011

Nazi Aircraft For Sale Friday Five

I asked for more e-galleys and I'm excited some publishers are doing this now! NetGalley is fab! I can choose some e-galleys from their selection. What's even better is I can have them sent to my Kindle!

Simon & Schuster are doing something similar but so far the e-galleys aren't supported by Kindle which is a big drawback for me.

Anyway, here's my Friday Five based on my recent e-galleys:

1.


I'm reading this right now! Loving how author ties in her paranormal world with the past.

2.


Finished this one last night. It's the future and some bio-terrorists have unleashed a virus that ends up killing most of the Now it's off to China!

5.


This one is another S&S e-galley. I love the whole New Orleans/paranormal feel to this book!

**This one wasn't a galley but a guilty pleasure e-book read:




This is book 2 in the Stefan diaries series. It basically follows the TV show, so I kind of knew a lot of this but what I did like was how Lexi, one of Stefan's friends, is introduced to us. Can't wait for book 3 that comes in May!
I hope more publishers use e-galleys! I love reading off my Kindle and I also love being able to store the books there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment