Saturday, October 24, 2009

How Can I Fix My Cable Input On My Tv This is how I feel today ...



This entry is solely to say thank you to everyone s that I have voted in [info] lchaguards because this year I've been very busy with things of the university, and I have not had time to spamearos campaigns, so I did not expect anything out nominated, so has been a surprise

♥ me I will not campaign for each nomination for lack of time, and lack of ideas, that lately I'm with creativity to -1 and the post campaign OTP (last entry) I have exhausted all my resources XDD but to let you know I'm nominated for (and yes, I like that I votaseis) :

- OTP
year - more dramatic User (I dramaqueen?? XDD the truth that I aspire to achieve this award for years)
- Best fan of Gossip Girl (obviously XD)
- The best fan of Greek (I guess that harass people to see that a considerable impact when it comes to vote for me XDD)

ballots have already been opened, so go and vote! and if you can vote for me for me, so exciting, what I'm expecting to vote costs nothing, and it take only a few Minutillo.

xoxo!

pd. My mother has taken to glaze things over and I have a buzz ... I get to see how practice
XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment