Monday, November 5, 2007

Cold Chills And Goosebumps For No Reason Dracula and Frankenstein! omg!

Well, I do not think anyone understands the title of this post without first explaining it XD, first of all notice and posting sun freak so ... get screwed! (?)

Well the point is that within a week , two rounds based on two great novels of terror (Dracula and Frankenstein) came out and both are great!! One is
Hellsing (Chapter 87), after two months off T_T Kouta was devoted to get a fucking episode!! The worst thing is that this chapter is practically the beginning of the end came not yet translated T_T but now with the raw images is clear that the end is coming T_T Alucard and the Mayor is about to perform its mission !!!!! tt will be the first Hellsing manga where the protagonist dies and the bad bad man win ??..... nah, not cXD Alucard insurance inmate pulls off as already announced about ... 500 times? the only thing that can kill is a human, and I doubt that the Mayor is a human XD (fat fucking nazi). Integra Insurance is the only one who can kill at the end. The other sleeve is
Embalming: The Another Tale of Frankenstein, which is drawn and written by Nobuhiro Watsuki ...! ruroken creator! I had already read the oneshot, but I saw pictures of this new monthly manga y. .. promise!! A LOT! though not yet translated out tt

Well, that's why the title XD
Turning to other issues also I'm seeing the miniseries "Salem 's Lot" based on the book by Stephen King, and the truth ... I to like or or are only two videos and I already saw one above and spoilee me some things on wikipediaay looks set to yield the second part

XP Well nothing more to tell, or, or at the end did not go to Salon manga and anime did not go to T_T T_T Undercomics and bored me quite the weekend I think it's T_____T first time I lose an event "great" but good that he will do -.- I had no money $ $ $, or anyone to go, and therefore no desire XD so already. Well

updating of boredom XD nomas can have chances to get me a new compu
^___^
Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment