Monday, November 21, 2005

Bulma Topless Dragon Ball Z

Valla ... write again about the same day ... is something beyond my plans ... well it will be for the absinthe I just take ... in order ...
I tell you a curious anecdote that happened just a minute ago:
was me writing poems in the notebook when there was a Introvision ... a person I speak for the messenger and told me ... "Congratulations! Wow small they are! "I said" ya, Thank you "then the least expected happened in the world ... he said" you would have to celebrate with sex drugs and rock n roll "I carefully replied," I have absinthe Tranquilo " being stubborn and replied, "but bring him with sex and rock n roll" I said "I do not like rock n roll and the right person for sex is not here" then he replied "Bring it back, the term rock nr

0 comments:

Post a Comment